Thursday, January 3, 2013

First Post!

Hello Blog World!  Here it is, my first post.  As I will be heading off to Rome in less than a month and I had some free time at home, I thought that today would be a great time to start this blog.  And you may be asking yourself, "Why blog?"  And I think the answer is that I want to share my experiences from Rome with anyone who is interested.  It will be a great way for me to reflect on what is going on and share with my family and friends a piece of the experience that will be my semester in Rome.  So here it is.  I am hoping to maintain steady posts, usually about once a week, and doing a few different surprise segments as well.  We will have to see how busy life is and what the readers want.  So if anyone happens to stumble upon this blog before I leave, please pray for the seminarians I will be going over to Rome with and the whole Bernardi community.  This opportunity is very exciting and I am very much looking forward to immersing myself into the heart of the Catholic Church, the legendary city that is Rome.

Nuestra Señora de Guadalupe - Ruega por nosotros!      

2 comments:

  1. You will be in my prayers as you embark on this awesome adventure.
    Carol. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to the blogosphere! It's an interesting place; kind of like the Wild West. We’ll be watching.

    Peace,
    Ben Butera

    ReplyDelete

If you say something stupid, I will delete it. It's a pretty simple policy.