Saturday, January 26, 2013

Retreat

After a heartfelt goodbye to the great state of Illinois, I find myself back at St. John Vianney in beautiful St. Paul, MN.  Tomorrow, my class will be leaving for a 4 day silent retreat before we leave for Rome, so please keep us in your prayers.  While 4 days of silence does sound intimidating, I am very much looking forward to it.  It will be a great opportunity to enter into the presence of the Lord and prepare my heart for Rome.  As St. John of the Cross said, "Silence is the language of God."  So please pray that I may take the time to listen and just spend time with the Lord.  Be assured of my prayers for all of you.  

Nuestra Señora de Guadalupe - Ruega por Nosotros!    

1 comment:

If you say something stupid, I will delete it. It's a pretty simple policy.